Monday, December 28, 2009

warm feet = happy feet




The holiday hiatus is over. I have returned to New York with the best Christmas present: moccasin style slippers, made in Canada moccasin style slippers at that. Oh they are lovely! Very anti-peta with the rabbit fur lining around the ankle, which clearly makes me a horrible person as I adore them. It was a jam packed Christmas week and luckily I got to see all my favourite people, sit around playing geeky German boardgames or card games, win at Scrabble, drink copious amounts of tea while eating copious amounts of goodies, have an ungodly serving of a very drunken black forest cake, and spend Christmas day sitting by the fire watching my family enjoy all the gifts I found them. Now you'd think this would be enough; however, I did miss out on one tradition that I need to fix before the year is over: watching White Christmas singing along to all the songs especially this one:



1 comment:

  1. I swear! Those are my slippers! (In a different colour of course.) Now I'll have something to steal when I come visit you. <3

    ReplyDelete