Monday, March 15, 2010

momofuku noodle bar = drool




Ami and I went out to Momofuku Noodle Bar which is just a few blocks south of home, I'm sad to say how long it took us to get there as I've been to the Momofuku Milk Bar for crazy ice cream but never for food. Wow, I regret not getting there sooner! We shared pork steamed buns, shitake steamed buns, and ginger scallion noodles. Dang yo! Amazing food. I also had their ginger slushy which they dub "dark and stormy" it was deliciously warm from the spice but cold from the slush! If anyone comes out to New York you can be guaranteed I'll be taking you to this restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. So I just discovered you have a blog! And this post made me a little weak in the knees. ;). I hope you continue to post about your food adventures in NYC so my inner gourmet can live vicariously through you! Sara Bee xo.

    ReplyDelete