Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Coast Dreaming


Heading home in 3 weeks. I miss everything about my coast: the smell of ocean in the air, the greenest greens, the slowed down "island pace", the quiet and most importantly the community of family and friends who still call home home. It's weird to feel like I have two homes, one here in New York and another on the West Coast. I feel stretched, with half of me always thinking of Victoria and the other half present in NYC and the life Ami and I have created here together. If only life were a muppet movie and I could travel instantly by map.

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree! I wish life were a muppet movie and we could travel by map...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel by map, personal theme music/soundtrack and movie montages. That would make life pretty much perfect!!

      Delete